Hankook Dynapro ATM RF 10 Mileage Warranty
- The warranty is limited to the purchase of two or more Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 tyres from 15" – 18" purchased at select dealers in South Africa.
- Retain the original invoice or copy of the original invoice for future claims. Invoice must include odometer reading.
- The warranty is only valid if all registration details (i.e. name, vehicle registration number, odometer reading and telephone number) appear on the invoice.
- Rotate, balance and check the alignment of your tyres every 10 000km at your nearest select tyre dealer and complete the rotation and alignment record. (Please remember to retain your rotation, alignment and balancing invoices as proof to submit in case of a claim).
- Check your vehicle's tyre pressure according to the vehicle manufacturer specifications every month. Over or under inflation will void the warranty.
- Limited to five years after purchase.
- Valid in South Africa only.
- The warranty is only valid for the original owner and original vehicle fitted with the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 tyres.
- The warranty is not transferable upon sale of the vehicle.
- Hankook reserve the right to withdraw the mileage warranty on future purchases.
- Hankook reserve the right to cancel the warranty programme at any stage without prior notice. Only current warranties will be honoured.
- The warranty is not valid if the tyre's serial number is cut, buffed or not visible.
- Hankook is not responsible for incorrect fitting or incorrect application of tyres - In this instance the purchaser must seek recourse from the dealer where the tyre was purchased.
The purchaser must register their tyres here.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures, cuts, impact damage, malicious and/or voluntary damage, pothole damage, accident, UV damage, fire or chemical corrosion.
- Damage caused by: inflation of other materials or gas other than nitrogen or air, flatspots spots due to improper transport or storage, weather related.
- Tread wear less than the legal limit as specified by the National Roads Act 93 of 1996.
- Racing and motorsport misapplication.
- Continued use while flat or severely under/over inflated. • Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Used for commercial purposes.
- Misapplication due to incorrect speed rating, load index or tyre size.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
- Should your Dynapro ATM RF10 tyre tread not reach the 90 000km warrantied mileage and you have complied with the terms and conditions of the warranty, the tyre will be replaced with a new or equivalent Hankook tyre of the same size, by calculating a pro rata charge based on the mileage received for the usable tread life left, deducting 1mm of the remaining tread as per the legal limit (as specified in the National Roads Act 93 of 1996).
- The original tyres and original vehicle must be presented at the select tyre dealer of your choice with all supporting documentation as stipulated in the terms and conditions.
- A representative from the select tyre dealer of your choice will evaluate the tyres.
- If it is a qualifying claim, a representative from the select tyre dealer of your choice will calculate the compensation and the credit will be passed towards your new tyre/s.
- The cost of fitting, balancing, alignment and any other services related to replacement tyre/s shall be for the purchaser's account.
Need to register your tyres?
Click here to register.